Visit one of the most remarkable National Parks located on Eastern Venezuela, go snorkeling, diving in the cool clear water and vibrant coral reefs or simply relax on a white sandy beach in one of the many islands.
Mochima is a great ending for your trip in Venezuela, it is just perfect to combine it other different excursions.
Drive by the coast to Mochima National Park. Lunch at arrival and boat ride to one of the Islands near your posada; Enjoy the blue and green water colors of this remarkable place. Return at about 4pm to your place where you can enjoy fantastic sunset views from the comfort of your room or the swimming pool. Dinner included
After breakfast, join a boat trip onto the Mochima National Park where you can find an active pod of Long Beaked Common Dolphins in the tranquil waters of the Santuario de Delfines located about 30 minutes by boat to your posada; keep your camera ready all the time as you can get great shots of them quite close to the boat before we reach Manare beach for a relaxation time with lunch included. We will return by 3pm to the posada.
– All meals & soft drinks in the excursions, except Breakfast on Day 1 & Dinner on Day 2
– All land and boat transfers
– Overnight at superior category with AC, Satellite TV, Sea View & Balcony.
– Trip insurance – mandatory
– National Park fee and airport taxes, allow US$ 15 per person
– Tips to staff, allow US$ 10 per person
Suggested Items to Bring
– Hiking shoes + River shoes + sandals with good tread and closed toes
– Light cotton trousers, shorts, tee shirts, long-sleeved shirt
– Rain protection (poncho) + Head protection – baseball cap, hat or scarf
– Bathing suit + Microfiber fast drying towel
– Sun protection / sun block + insect repellent
– Small flash light and spare batteries (ideally a “free hands” head torch lamp)
– Small backpack for daily essentials + plastic bag for wet clothes
– Camera + memory cards and a spare battery.
– Phone and Camera charger (110V for Venezuela)
– Phone + Whatsapp application
– Cash money (at least US$ 50 per person for every 2-3 days of travelling)
– Snorkeling gear
– Join this tour anytime during the year
– This tour can be shortened or even extended, ask us how!
– We can arrange hotel accommodation in Caracas and flights IN & OUT, ask us about this
– Perfect as family tour although we recommend a minimum age of 8 years old
– Weekends or high seasons are not the best to visit Mochima National Park
– The itinerary presented is a guideline. Things may change with little or no notice due to local circumstances such as weather conditions, difficult access and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances, events or any factor that might put the safety or well-being of our clients at risk.
© 2019 Osprey Expeditions – Powered by GoPlanet