Let us take you to a remote area of deserted palm-fringed beaches, farms and isolated hamlets with a stunning backdrop of forested mountains.
The Caribbean beaches of the Paria Peninsula are among the finest in the country, jungle next to beaches of fine sand, small rivers, forested mountains, far as the eye. The Paria Peninsula is still a real, authentic world.
Our tour starts with a short visit to the small fishermen town of Rio Caribe, after check in you can go explore on your own the village and enjoy the charming views of this town founded in 1713. Go to the pier where the fishermen are trading their fish in the early morning. After that, we will take you to Playa Medina, one of the most photogenic and idyllic beaches of Venezuela with hundreds of palm trees surrounding the bay. Fish BBQ and drinks for lunch and drive to Rio Caribe for dinner and overnight at local posada.
After breakfast we will set off to Playa Querepare located 2 hours away from Rio Caribe by car. We will have a few stops along the way at cocoa plantations to learn about the chocolate process. Once we arrive to Querepare, we will spend the balance of day here with BBQ by the beach with cocktails. We will drive to Playa de Uva where we can relax in our rooms with sea view and enjoy the sounds of the waves. Dinner and overnight at the outstanding Playa De Uva.
After breakfast you will have a free morning to relax by the pool or walk around the gardens or beach of Playa De Uva. Check out and land transfer to your next destination.
– All meals & soft drinks in the excursions, except Breakfast on Day 1 & Dinner on Day 3
– All land transfers
– Overnight at standard posada in Rio Caribe with meals included as outlined
– Overnight at superior category with AC and sea view in Playa de Uva
– Trip insurance – mandatory
– National Park fee and airport taxes, allow US$ 15 per person
– Tips to staff, allow US$ 10 per person
Suggested Items to Bring
– Hiking shoes + River shoes + sandals with good tread and closed toes
– Light cotton trousers, shorts, tee shirts, long-sleeved shirt
– Rain protection (poncho) + Head protection – baseball cap, hat or scarf
– Bathing suit + Microfiber fast drying towel
– Sun protection / sun block + insect repellent
– Small flash light and spare batteries (ideally a “free hands” head torch lamp)
– Small backpack for daily essentials + plastic bag for wet clothes
– Camera + memory cards and a spare battery.
– Phone and Camera charger (110V for Venezuela)
– Phone + Whatsapp application
– Cash money (at least US$ 50 per person for every 2-3 days of travelling)
– Snorkeling gear
– Join this tour anytime during the year
– This tour can be shortened or even extended, ask us how!
– We can arrange hotel accommodation in Caracas and flights IN & OUT, ask us about this
– Perfect as family tour although we recommend a minimum age of 8 years old
– Weekends or high seasons are not the best to visit Paria Peninsula
– Perfect tour to get combined with Cueva del Guacharo and or Mochima National Park
– The itinerary presented is a guideline. Things may change with little or no notice due to local circumstances such as weather conditions, difficult access and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances, events or any factor that might put the safety or well-being of our clients at risk.
© 2017 Osprey Expeditions LLC. – Powered by GoPlanet