Merida offers some of the most spectacular paragliding in the world and the rush of soaring over the Andes like a Condor is just amazing.
In the afternoon, we will depart by 4×4 vehicle with our professional guide towards the southern region of Merida to our launch site at Tierra Negra surrounded by a Xerofitic Eco-system. The eroding forces of water and wind have revealed a surreal landscape with rocks and soil of beautiful pastel colors. The climb-up the switch-back roads to Tierra Negra from Gonzalez is almost as fascinating as you are upcoming flight with the Condors.
Once our pilot check the nature and equipment conditions we will be ready to soar for about 30 minutes.
– Soft drinks
– English speaking guide & Professional Instructor
– All Paragliding equipments
– All land transfers
– Gratuities to Staff
– Alcohol drinks
– Optional Excursions after the trip
Suggested Items to Bring
– Hiking shoes
– Light cotton trousers, shorts, tee shirts, long-sleeved shirt
– Rain protection (poncho) + Head protection – baseball cap, hat or scarf
– Small backpack for daily essentials
– Camera + memory cards and a spare battery.
– This can be done anytime of the year but the best is during the dry seasons. December – March has very good weather.
– Tierra Negra is the best spot to fly with a Tandem in Venezuela
– This is a perfect add-on to any of the experiences around Merida
© 2017 Osprey Expeditions LLC. – Powered by GoPlanet